May 29. 2019
SOURCE NUTRACEUTICAL, INC.
Winnipeg, MB, CANADA R3T 1T4
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (Food Labelling)
Source Nutraceutical, Inc. Winnipeg Office – 1-1249 Clarence Ave.
Source Nutraceutical, Inc. is a fast-growing company with offices in Winnipeg, Manitoba and Toronto, Ontario. The company is an integrated “one-stop shop” for regulatory affairs, packaging and label compliance, marketing support, and warehousing and order fulfillment needs. Source Nutraceutical, Inc. has a substantial client base that is constantly growing. If you like helping people and can provide customer service with a high degree of professionalism, keep reading!
Source Nutraceutical offers the opportunity for personal growth, cross training, and career planning development. We offer competitive wages and benefits, free parking and more! We offer an environment that is team oriented and focused on continuous improvement!
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Regulatory Affairs. The incumbent is primarily responsible for providing label and packaging artwork reviews for a variety of food products that may be entering the Canadian Market. Other areas of responsibility include:
- Project management.
- Effective interpretation, application and clear communication of Canadian food regulations guidelines and policies to clients and fellow team members is a must.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as Sales and Marketing, and Graphics Design department.
- Some administrative tasks that include maintaining project files and archiving.
- Staying up to date on food regulations pertaining to job function via mailing lists, journals, CFIA websites, attending webinars.
- Supporting other departments as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Food Science or related discipline (Master’s preferred).
- 3+ years’ experience in a consumer/food/Natural Health Products (NHP) company actively working with implementing Canadian Regulations in some capacity.
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Canada’s Food & Drug Regulations
- Guide to Food Labelling and Advertising
- Safe Food for Canadian’s Regulations
- Consumer Packaging & Labelling Act
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical knowledge in simpler terms.
- Ability to analyze, organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work as a member of a team in a timeline-driven environment with limited supervision.
- Proficient at operating Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Have a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Be able to thrive in an environment of growth and change.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
If you have great communication skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to adapt, we want you on our team!
Please send your resume to email@example.com before July 15, 2019. We thank those who apply however only qualified applicants will be contacted.