We currently have an opening for a professional graphic designer! Check out the listing below and if you feel like you fit the bill, send us your resume, cover letter and portfolio. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Winnipeg, MB / Full-time
Closing October 9, 2018
You live and breathe graphic and packaging design, always on top of the latest trends in creativity and functionality. You bring fresh ideas and passionately champion the challenges with packaging and digital design. You know the power of fonts and your typographic skills enable you to quickly explore new ideas that deliver on required messaging. You’re able to balance graphic design with the practical requirements of a complex consumer visual messaging environment.
Source Nutraceutical, Inc. was founded with the mission to be globally recognized as the leading source for Canadian market entry services for natural health products, supplements, drugs, foods, cosmetics and medical devices. Our award-winning in-house Creative Services department has decades of combined experience in product packaging, branding, promotional materials, and web design services.
We are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to be a key part of our rapidly expanding business. The successful candidate will be a member of the Creative Services team where they will work on various consumer packaging layouts ranging from food, cosmetics, natural health products, and more in a fast-paced environment.
Working with a team of other graphic designers, regulatory and translation team members, and reporting to the Director of Creative Services:
- Shed light on layout solutions for new and existing brand packaging
- Able to manage multiple brand standards and project timelines
- Passionately champion your ideas in a team focused environment
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to align project deliverables, timelines, within pre-defined budgets
- Compulsively organized, and have a keen sense of detail
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in graphic design (or equivalent). Adobe CC is your weapon of choice.
At least 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer (packaging and print design).
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES
- Enthusiastic and a never ending curiosity for everything creative
- Independent, proactive individual who also works well in teams
- Comfortable adjusting priorities or adopting a new project initiative as needed
- Demonstrated experience in packaging and print design
- Very agile and quick in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML and CSS would be an asset
- Bilingual in French and English would be an asset
- Exceptional task management skills and an acute eye for detail
- Strong and clear communication skills – both written and oral
- Flexible, adaptive and able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
***Portfolio and CV with cover letter required for application**
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org