We’re thrilled to announce that our very own Director of Regulatory Services (East) Krista Coventry, M.Sc. will be co-chairing the Natural Health Product Research Society (NHPRS) of Canada 15th Annual Conference May 14 – 17, 2018 in Guelph, Ontario!
Every year, NHPRS Annual Conference features opportunities for one-to-one over breakfast, engaging opening sessions, and days filled with various topic-themed-sessions featuring distinguished invited speakers.
This years’ conference theme is titled “Innovation at the NHP/Food Interface” and Krista will be Session Chair for 4A: NHP Regulatory Affairs on Wednesday, May 16th beginning at 10:15 AM.
She’s also presenting an exciting topic same-day at 2:40 PM on Regulatory Considerations for NHP & Functional Food Commercialization in the North American Health Products Marketplace.
Don’t miss this informative opportunity to learn about management of natural health and functional foods being considered for the current market.
In addition, there will be many other topics that are important to us,
the future of Canada and our clients–like you. Including:
- Regulatory and Policy Modernization at the NHP/Food Interface;
- Exploring the Pathway from Innovation to Commercialization at the NHP/Food Interface
- DNA-based Approaches & Applications;
- Product Quality;
- Functional Foods;
- Respectful Use of Traditional Knowledge;
- NHPs and Cancer;
- Pharmacology & Pharmacognosy; and
- NHPs in Disease Management.