We Are Your Cosmetic Compliance Professionals
Bringing your innovations to life in the rapidly expanding personal care market
Whether you have an existing product on the shelf or are developing a new formulation, a lot goes into making sure cosmetics are market-ready – from compliance through claim support and brand design.
Cosmetics sold in Canada must meet the requirements of the Food & Drugs Act and Cosmetic Regulations as well as other relevant Canadian regulations.
In the US, Cosmetics are reviewed for compliance against the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Fair Packaging and Labeling Act (FLPA) labeling regulations.
Our regulatory team will advise on the four key components of the cosmetic products' regulatory framework:
- Mandatory notification of all cosmetic products
- Safety of all cosmetic products and their ingredients
- Validation of marketing and label claims
- Product label compliance
Cosmetic and personal care product services include:
- Product development consulting and strategic planning
- Product classification
- Regulatory compliance
- Cosmetic ingredient labelling and label review
- Cosmetic claims validation
- French translation services for Canada