This week the SNI team is heading to Toronto for SIAL Canada (May 10-11, 2023).
SIAL is the annual food innovation trade show that brings together retailer, food service, and manufacturers with a shared goal of inspiring food business.
Given our deep roots in the food sector over the last 20 years, it will be a delight to see friendly faces and make some new connections in the industry.
If you plan on attending, book a meeting with our team: Erin Taraborrelli (Director of Regulatory Affairs) and Mirjana Latkovic (Business Development Manager).
Areas we can help with – applicable to the entire food and beverage sector, from niche brands to multinational retailers:
- Canadian regulatory compliance
- Food label/packaging compliance
- Nutrition Facts Tables (NFTs)
- Ingredient compliance
- Health claim validation
- Allergen labelling
- Product development consulting
- Canadian Organic certifications and labelling compliance
- Supplemented foods
- Food additive petitions to Health Canada
- Novel food applications to Health Canada
- Foods for Special Dietary Use (FSDU)
- Novel Fibers
- Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR)
- Product packaging
- Branding and creative services
- Canadian French translation services
- Food and beverage clinical trials